Skip to content Sitemap

About Us

McCaw Property Management is a Full-Service Real Estate Asset Management Company that Provides Professional Property Management and Real Estate Brokerage Services.


Downtown-DallasWe provide residential property owners with the high-quality property management services using state-of-the-art technology to keep them informed of how their investments are doing in real time while providing tenants of these properties real-time access to maintenance requests and billing.

McCaw Property Management is dedicated to providing our clients with excellent customer service by maximizing owner profitability while preserving their investment in real estate. At McCaw Property Management, we make property management, manageable!

The key to our success is not only providing prompt, friendly and professional services to our property owners and their tenants, but also understand that your property is an important investment in your future as well as ours. We not only strive to increase the value of your asset over time, but we also help you set the maximum rent possible so each month you grow in your investment.


Kyle McCaw | Property Manager, Owner

My passion for real estate began as a student at Texas A&M University. Soon after graduation I began my real estate investment career purchasing several income properties. My first purchase was a duplex. My first tenant paid 87% of my PITI (principal, interest, taxes & insurance). I soon picked up a roommate who paid the other 13%! After that, I knew I was onto something. Within a few months I purchased my second duplex. In 2003 I became a real estate agent focused on helping others build wealth and income with real estate. Within several months I was managing 3 small apartment complexes in addition to multiple duplexes throughout Columbus, OH. The apartment complexes each had 12, 15 and 25 units and were located next to Ohio State University. I relocated to Dallas/Fort Worth in late 2004 to be closer to family. In 2008 I became a Texas real estate broker and opened McCaw Property Management. McCaw Property Management was formed to solve real estate challenges by working outside of the traditional Realtor box. When a McCaw Property Management agent looks at a property, he or she is not limited to only traditional transactions.

We have found that in today’s economic environment we need to be aware of all the ways to help solve real estate problems. I have managed rehab projects consistently from start to finish for the last fifteen years. My ability to analyze investment potential and manage construction on properties places me in the ranks of very few real estate professionals.

Kyle also volunteers for Pack 175 Cub Scouts and numerous little league sports.

Member of Keller, TX Lions Club

As a proud Texas A&M graduate, he feels that is very important to give back to his alma mater. He regularly volunteers for the McFerrin Center for Entrepreneurship as a guest judge for the MBA Venture Challenge, 3 Day Startup competition and the Raymond Ideas Challenge.

Kyle also is on the board of the Northeast Tarrant County A&M Club (www.netcaggies.com). In this organization his most proud accomplishment is creating the annual Howdy Trip for area high school juniors. The primary goal of the trip is to introduce the Aggie Spirit to high school students that may not otherwise have the opportunity to visit Texas A&M. The NETC A&M Club provides chaperones, transportation and meals for the day trip. Students attend a campus tour, meet with admissions, eat in a dining hall, meet Yell Leader, Reveille (Aggie mascot) and more. The trip is free of cost to the selected students.

NARPM member, volunteer for the 2018 National Convention




Aggie 100 - 2018 Honoree