Please be prepared to pay a Non-Refundable $50 application fee. In addition to this rental application, you will also be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification and proof of income in the form of 2 months of most recent pay stubs, if self-employed we require 6 months of bank statements or a current tax return. Each resident over the age of 18 must submit a separate rental application. If your application is approved, a non-refundable deposit will be required upon approval. Also, if approved be prepared to pay a $150 administrative fee – this amount is due along with the security deposit. If you have pets, you will pay a pet deposit, and a $100 Pet Admin Fee along with a monthly pet fee based on the size of your pet. Please visit our website at mccawpm.com and click the tenant tab to see our pet policy. Please note, if you have a pet you will be required to register the pet at www.petscreening.com as part of the application process. Please use this link to register your pet: https://www.petscreening.com/referral/S2UfxZpzygT8
Please note: If you wish to move into a property sooner than 5 business days after a tenant move out, there will be a $300 rush fee due with the deposit.
The following items are the leasing qualifications which each applicant must meet:
1. Income: You must have verifiable monthly income of at least 3 times the amount of monthly rent. If self- employed, you must provide one of the following:
a) A copy of your previous year’s tax return;
b) Copies of your previous 6 month’s bank statements indicating a stable income source or a letter from your attorney of CPA certifying that your income meets our qualifications.
2. Employment: You must have current, verifiable employment and two years’ employment history, unless self-employed. An applicant who does not meet all requirements (such as a full-time student) will require a co-signer who meets all requirements.
3. Credit History: We will process a credit report for each applicant. Your credit history must meet our predetermined screening criteria. Exceptions for medical reasons or prior bankruptcy will be considered.
4. Rental History: You must provide three years of verifiable residency indicating no outstanding debt to the previous landlord(s). If you are breaking a lease with a current landlord, you must provide written release.
5. Age: You must be at least 18 years of age. All applicants who are 18 years of age or older must: a) complete an application, b) pay the application fee, and c) be listed on the lease as an occupant.
6. Automatic Rejection: Your application will be automatically rejected for any of the following:
a) Eviction by a prior landlord in the last 24 months;
b) Outstanding debt or unpaid damages to a previous landlord;
c) Undisclosed criminal record, felony or misdemeanor;
d) Being registered as a sex offender;
e) Conviction of possession or distribution of a controlled substance;
f) Conviction of spousal abuse or violent crime;
g) Currently pending the outcome of a felony or misdemeanor charge;
h) Bankruptcy in the past 5 years that has not been discharged/released;
i) Invalid social security number;
j) Outstanding federal tax lien, the repayment terms for which are not current;
k) False information on your application;
l) Incomplete application, including applicant signature on all pages of the application and this form;
m) Failure to pay the application fee at the time of application submittal.